Naas, County Kildare, Ireland
Private Estate Naas
Gardener required for immediate start at a Private Estate in Naas
Gardener required to work as part of the team under our head gardener.
The main type of work will vary between maintaining the vegetable garden, the flower beds, and the wildflower meadows.
- Full driving licence preferably over 25 years for insurance purposes,
- Must be fluent in English and be able to communicate well,
- Must have the ability to use garden machinery
- Must be flexible and willing to work in multiple roles within the estate
- Must be hardworking
- Must be a good time keeper and organised
- Will be an advantage to include strimmers, hedge cutters, lawnmowers, and rotavators.
- Some plant knowledge required
This job will be 5 days out of 7 and will include weekends on a rota basis.