Peter O’ Brien and Sons Landscaping Ltd
Peter O’Brien and Sons Landscaping Ltd. are seeking applicants for the position of landscape foreman to be based in Limerick
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Overseeing a range of projects from domestic gardens to large commercial projects
- Undertake physical works as required
- Ensuring finished work is completed by crews to a high standard and in a timely fashion.
- Daily oversite of contract crews on site (maximising efficiencies)
- Overseeing the safety of landscaping crews on site.
- Coordination and scheduling of materials and equipment / machinery for designated projects
- Direct responsibility for maintenance quality assurance for designated works
- Liaise with maintenance manager and maintain comprehensive maintenance documentation as required.
- Reporting all issues and non-conformances to the maintenance manager
- Identifying, recording and reporting on any potential new business opportunities
- Identifying, recording and reporting of crew training needs
- Attending review meetings are requested.
The ideal candidate.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in landscape foremanship on a range of landscape projects. They will be highly experienced with the ability to manage themselves and teams of landscape operatives. They will have knowledge of computers and be able to undertake associated administration duties. They will be a good communicator with the abilty to work under their own direction. They will be very interested in developing their career
Machine operation knowledge and tickets
Clean driving licence, Safe Pass and Manual handling are a must