Kilcock, Co Kildare
Landscape Foreperson Required at Award Winning Luxury Landscapes.
The successful candidate will have proven experience in successfully running domestic projects, interpreting plans and performing a wide variety of hard and soft landscaping skills. You must be well presented and able to liaise with clients effectively. You will be responsible for overseeing the day to day running of sites, including overseeing staff and ensuring Health and Safety compliance. We seek candidates who have a broad range of hard landscaping, as well as soft landscaping skills in all areas using correct horticultural practices.
Candidates should be motivated, enthusiastic and reliable individuals with a keen eye for detail. You should have a willingness to set standards and achieve success both individually and for the company. You should have at least 5 years proven experience and able to lead by example.
- Minimum 5 years experience required in grounds maintenance or operations essential
- Experience in hard & soft landscaping
- Experience of staff and site supervision
- Horticulture knowledge
- Good understanding of landscape plans
- Must have full clean B & E licence