Peter O’ Brien and Sons Landscaping Ltd
Work with Ireland’s most successful family run landscape business developing our Sports and Drainage Division.
The division manager is responsible for the management of the sports and drainage division of Peter O’Brien and Sons Landscaping LTD.
This role has three broad areas of responsibility: sales, administration and project management.
· Establish and deliver a sales strategy, budget and deliverables
· Manage new and existing client relationships
· Identify and develop opportunities within existing client base
· Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
· Maintain division documentation
· Generation of project quotations and invoices
· Work with administration support to ensure timely reconciliation of client accounts
· Allocation of company resources for the efficient, profitable and timely delivery of sports and drainage projects
· Ensuring finished work is completed by crews to a high standard and in a timely fashion.
· Direct responsibility for maintenance quality assurance for designated works
· Attending review meetings are requested
· Identify and facilitate employee training needs
Minimum of five years’ experience in sports and drainage project management. Proficient computer skills appropriate for sales management duties. Proven track record in sales development.
We value proven experience over academic qualification. The ideal candidate will have a broad range of knowledge and experience of the sports and drainage domain, coupled with proven sales and administration ability. They may be qualified in sales and have knowledge of the domain or be qualified in sports and drainage and be experienced in sales. Or a combination of both.
8-5 Monday to Friday
Negotiable (including Company vehicle and phone).
How to apply?
Submit an up-to-date CV with cover note to firstname.lastname@example.org